Saturday, April 5

The Holy Water

This is my favorite pics and spot  from the Grotto. I actually drink some!  
                                                                                                *Our lady Of Perpetual Help*


The pic on the left are of my kids taken at
The National Shrine of Mother Elizabeth Ann Seton
.....unfortunately, her home was closed for the tour that Monday...
though we tried to peek through windows but it was too coo-old!
We went to the Basilica church instead where we missed the 1:30 pm mass.
I enjoyed looking and admiring the church and its beautiful sculptures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful... Where is this at?  Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could have read the plaques. You really drunk the water? I hope it didn't taste bad or anything. LOL