Wednesday, February 6

stuffed...um..

Did any of you watched the game show tonight called: "The Moment Of Truth"

                          OMGOSH!!!!

...........a guy contestant just lost $10,000 over not answering truthfully about a "stuffed" underwear!

WHO on earth  stuff their underwear??!

 

I did felt sorry for that guy though, earlier, he answered truthfully about not proposing to his girlfriend because of lack of means (financial) ...now he really doesn't have any money.

           poor guy...

 

me? on that "Moment Of Truth" seat? oh my..I'll be popping anxiety pills while the questions are being asks...then depression pills after the show!

 

LOL! :-D

 

so far, my favorite contestant was the very first guy on that seat, he is sooo honest! .......it's on again next week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this show; just heard about it; I'm going to have to try to catch it next week

very interesting concept for a game show

betty

Anonymous said...

LOL..  I think some guys like to stuff their bathing suits, but their underwear?  That is too strange.  Well, it's all strange!  LOL  WHY would anyone want to be on that show?!  I don't get it.  Julie :)  

Anonymous said...

Yup...I'm hooked on this one!  
Nance

Anonymous said...

why do women stuff their bra's?

Anonymous said...

I would be perfectly honest and but I wouldn't let  any family know I was on there. lol
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the show but that is pretty funny the guy lost over stuffing his undies....what!!!!!!!!!!!  Now he doesn't have the money or any pride!!  LOL
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I missed it!   I had seen the ads for it and really wanted to catch it.  I'll have to keep an extra eye out for it...
:/

Anonymous said...

I think if your NOT prepared to be totally honest you have to realize you have no chance of winning. I prefer to know what I'm seeing is the real thing, not a stuffed version....Now woman everywhere are going to wonder about his package. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

There is no way I'd put myself through that! lol  Poor guy!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I haven't watch it yet, but I can assure you, I am too darned honest to be a contestant!  Oh my gosh ... my family would have a field day with me.  

Anonymous said...

You know, I think this show is kind of bad.  I think it can wreck families and marriages.  I watched it for half a show and don't think I can ever watch it again.  All for our voyeurism into people's lives.  Sheesh.  I would be popping my pills, too!!!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason