it's November 1st-- as I'm writing this at 12:10 AM E.T.
I didn't get online until a few minutes before midnight cause I was watching Discovery health channel (something like that) and the show about obese people (400 lbs and up--to like 800 lbs!) made me get off the couch and exercise! (for like..10 minutes!)
:-) ....hey..I tried~
Then I got excited when I realized that it is officially November! That means....
Holidays is just around the corner!
We're broke but even though--the thought of holidays starting with Thanksgiving never cease to make me happy--I L O V E Christmas..the smell of cookies baking, the thick sweet juice (pineapple & brown sugar) of ham...singing along with christmas songs....the cool breeze in the air telling us winter is coming.
aahhh, I do wish I feel this GREAT every single seconds of my life.
But I don't.
so when I do, I cling to it and immerse myself with feeling of joy as long as I can.
and because I feel On tOp Of ThE wOrLd...I decided to do a......MeMe!!
check it out....oh, btw....I only posted the questions I like to answer :-)
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
95 percent of the time. Everyone at work knows each other.
2. What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler Town & Country minivan..
3. Have you ever had a garage sale?
two or three times in my lifetime..so far..
4. What color is your iPod? I don't own one.
5.. What kind of dog do you have? No dogs...
6. What's for dinner tonight?
8. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
7. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I don't remember....
....nothing though my kids and my husband drop theirs almost all the time!
9. Last time you were sick?
.......early this year.....& I'm still recovering from it..
10. How long is your hair? my hair is long--past my shoulder
11. Are you happy right now? ..at the time of writing this entry..yes. :-)12. What did you say last? "kids--go to bed!!" (LOL!)
13. Who came over last?
a couple with one kid (friends from my husband's work)
14. Do you drink beer? yes..no particular favorites, I do like wine cooler a lot better than beer though......
15. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? lol...no, but I always thought and felt I was because of how my mom treated me (but no, I'm not adopted)
16. What's your favorite key chain?.......dooney & bourke keychain
17. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who??!
18. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No.
19. What DVD is in your DVD player? I don't know...I'm too lazy to check it out..
walk in the neighborhood with my 5 y.o. son going trick or treating..it was fun! :-)
21. What are you listening to right now?
the noise of the keys on my pc keyboard
22. Drinking? regular coke...
23. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? kitchen gadgets
24. When is your birthday? 10/07
25. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
I didn't buy it...it is one of my husband's white tshirt he wears to work (he got plenty!) :-)
26. What kind of milk do you drink? 2% or whole milk..
27. What are you going to do after this? go to sleep...
28. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
my daughter, I took her shopping for her costume, day before halloween
29. What is your favorite fruit? Mango
30. What about your favorite dessert? apple pie & apple strudel
31. What is something you need to go shopping for? my clothes.....
32. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? no, my name was taken from a Miss Universe pageant back in the 60's
33. Do you like pickles? yes--Does relish count?
34. How about olives? no....
35. What is your favorite kind of juice? mango juice
36. Do you have any tan lines? nope....I don't need to get a tan,
37. What hospital were you born in? I was not born in a hospital, I was born in a home-- pulled by a midwife...
38. What are you going to be for Halloween? a deranged mother (like Amy) LOL.... :-D no, I didn't dress up for halloween.....
So, that's all folks..hope you enjoyed getting to know me just a li'l bit more!
As they say in the South.........Happy Fall Ya'll!! :-)