Monday, October 22

Today.

I feel good today. I'm hoping that I can help my husband clean the garage ..I'm still feeling my mood for that. I know I want to fold all the clean laundry and put it away because I have a new batch to wash again. I'm off from work tomorrow too and I'm hoping to go to the outlet mall and start buying xmas gifts little by little.

I'm starting to believe that my latest adjustment in 3-combo meds I'm now taking is finally working and helping me move forward throughout the day. I find myself thinking, visualizing and wanting to take action lately--things that I found too much to do before. So, while I'm feeling this way, I'll cherish and take advantage of it since I just never know when I'll crash again--going downhill is pretty unpredicatble for me, even I question that. I think I need to be aware of what triggers it.

A few days ago, I found myself wanting some motivation to help me start or keep going with my day. It's been a while since I've read self-help book and I feel like my soul is hungry for inspirational and motivating wisdom.  

 

“If we are not happy and joyous at this season,
for what other season shall we wait and 
for what other time shall we look?”  

Abdul-Baha

 

"Be glad of  life, because it gives you the chance
 to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars."

Henry Van Dyke
American Educator


 


My Daily Strength:(link) "Venuza"
 
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Gem, hunny!
It's good to be that 'in touch' with your body.   I can't imagine going what you are going through.  Is hubby supportive?  I've read back in your journal a bit, I haven't seen anything about how he is coping with your illness.

I love collecting quotes...like the one by Henry Van Dyke.  Just to read them is inspiring.

((hugs))  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I've been struggling, too.  I totally understand.  A few days ago I picked up a great book at the library I'd like to recommend...
"The Tao of Daily Life" by Derek Lin
Take Care... and don't hesitate to email me if you need someone to talk to. K?
MJ

Anonymous said...

I love your quotes...hope you have a good day!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better...love the quotes~

Nancy

Anonymous said...

so glad you are doing better:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

I may need some extra meds once the Christmas decorations start going up.  Ugggh.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Recognizing that you are feeling better must be nice for you.  Hang in there.  Hope you accomplish what you set out to do.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing in the world like the feeling you have when the fog lifts.

Anonymous said...

I love your attitude and I am happy to hear you had a good day.  I hope the medication continues to work for you and you have many more good days ahead.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

hiya Gem!:) hey whatcha' reading?
Hey I'm really glad you're doing ok!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!
Thanks for writing in my blog! you are an awesome friend!
love,nat